Windows 8 2012 ,Windows 8: More Roadmaps

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

Well, on this day of PDC 2009, since I won’t listen to anything about Windows 8, I took it on myself to see what I could scrounge up. It looks like a bit more is being announced to partners where Windows 8 Server is concerned… well, in the context of a roadmap, at least. The information all says the same thing I’ve been reporting by other roadmaps: Windows 8 being released around a timeframe of 2012. Perhaps the whole, “end-of-the-world” thing in 2012 has something to do with Windows 8. Or not. lol. Either way, here are the additions to my ginormous
 roadmap collection
Windows 8


Windows 8
 
Windows 8

 
Although that second roadmap doesn’t have anything listed for a name, it’s two times again the same elderly song: Windows 8 ~2012.:
 


0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP